Guys how is it already almost the end of 2017!? I cannot believe Thanksgiving & Christmas are right around the corner it is crazy!! This year has been so surreal up until now for me. I started blogging in March and then shortly after I became the "Beauty Expert" for BC the Mag ( I am by no means a writer!!!) and it has just taken off from there. From all the events I get to attend or host to the CRAZY amount of products I receive (I promise to get to ALLL the products you amazing people send me xoxo) to meeting and connecting with some other bloggers and there are some fab women around the area who are making things happen! I am in awe of all of this! I always dreamed of a career in fashion or beauty, but life doesn't always work out the way you plan (trust me I have learned this!!) so I am finally headed in the direction I always knew I would be. I know this is only the beginning and I want to thank each and every one of you for your support and all the love you show me. This past month I have been in love with some great products and I have to tell you, it is getting harder and harder to narrow down my favorites! So let's get this started and lets get this holiday season started, my favorite time of year! The Holiday Issue of BC the Mag will be out soon and guys just wait till you see my gift guide it is BEYOND! I also have a great "What's in my Bag" with fab women from a top doc to a housewife. I can't wait for you guys to see this issue! I also just did my FIRST article for BC the Mag Health, Beauty & Fitness which is out now so check it out! Ok let's get started XOXO
1. Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum, $45.00: If you know anything about anti-aging then you know a thing or two about Vitamin C. This serum is so good it improves your skin's radiance and hydration. My skin is so much more glowy and soft and smooth because of this AND most serums on this level are over $100 so it is a win-win.
2. Garnier Micellar Water, $6.79: I LOVE this product! I mainly use it to remove my eye makeup. It works so well and doesn't leave a residue or irritate my eyes. It literally sucks the mascara off my lashes it is crazy!!
3. Nars Velvet Lip Glide in the shade Bound, $26: God I love this lip color! It is my go to fall shade it's the perfect mauvy nude that I love this time of the year. This isn't a gloss it is more of a lip cream and it make my lips look amazing I want all of them!!
4. Giorgio Armani Crema Nera Extrema Eye Serum, $150: THIS is the most perfect eye treatment ever! I received it as a gift when I attended a fab brunch at Neiman Marcus Short Hills and it has quickly become my go to. My under eyes are so moisturized and my concealer goes on flawlessly over it. I know it's pricey but trust me it is worth it! Oh and its SOLD OUT at Neiman's!!!
5. Tatcha Vitamin C Radiance Mask, $68: I am all about the mask lately. I usually do one three times a week and it really makes a difference. This is a great addition to my collection. It is soothing and give me a boost of radiance. I usually use this mask before I apply makeup it is great!
6. Jersey Shore Cosmetics Vanilla Bean All Natural Lip & Hand Polish, $25: This scrub created by a fellow Jersey girl is fabulous! This is an all natural, cruelty free vegan line. Alot of people forget to show love to the skin on their hands, but once you do you will be hooked! My hands are baby soft and for lips WOW! I usually use it on my hands once or twice a week, in the upcoming months I may up that. My lip I use this all the time! My lip glosses and lipsticks just glide on my super soft and smooth lips. Oh and it is almost edible it smells like vanilla cake!
7. Byredo Velvet Haze, $150: I love this scent that totally gives me a hippie vibe when I wear it. With notes of patchouli, coconut water, musk and amber it is my perfect scent for everyday. This brand is so high quality the scent just lasts and lasts. I love their whole line!