My FAVORITE sale is here! The Beauty Insider Sale is happening and that means 20% off of EVERYTHING!!!!! This is a great opportunity to stock up on staples or even try out items you have on your wish list! I wanted to share a few of my top picks, but to be honest, I have so many I could go on for a week! I TRIED to narrow it down to share a great list of some of my personal staples and wish list items. Besides this list below, check my Instagram account @beautyandtheburbsnj all week for my other top picks from the sale! Hope you enjoy! XOXO
1. Farsali Unicorn Essence, $54: This primer has been all over social media so I have been wanting to test it out. I love a good primer and have heard great things about this. It contains lots of vitamins so it's doing double duty for your skin.
2. Herbivore Coco Rose Hydration Trio, $39: I LOVE anything Rose scented so I need this set. It comes with a scrub, face mist and a lip conditioner. Holidays are the best time to pick up these sets at amazing prices.
3. Anastasia Sugar Glow Kit, $40: I am always a sucker for a good highlight and Anastasia is at the top of my list for my faves. This set has 4 different highlights for $40 it is such a great set! These highlighters go on like butter and LAST not full of glitter they just give you the perfect glow!
4. Sephora Favorites Beauty Unmasked, $22: OK for $22 this is a crazy good deal that give you SEVEN different face and eye masks to try out! From brands like Boscia and Tata Harper I can't wait to get my hands on this set! Also this would make the perfect Secret Santa gift!
5. Beautyblender For All Season, $65: Beautyblenders are a staple in my collection I use it every single day. This set gives you four blenders as well as a glass "nest" to store your Beautyblender on. Alone these cost $20 each so this is a great deal!
6. Benefit Cosmetics Prescisely, My Brow Pencil, $24: Hands down my fave brow pencil I will be stocking up!
7. Sunday Riley Power Couple Duo, $85: I have been wanting to try out this line forever! Sunday Riley is a high-end skin care line and this set is perfect for anti-aging. The Good Genes treatment contains lactic acid which gently exfoliates and moisturizes while fighting fine lines. The Luna Sleeping Oil retinols and moisture rich botanical oils to minimize pores, fine line and sun damage. This is a great time to get some high end items with the 20% off!
8. Fenty Beauty By Rhianna Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer, $18: Fenty is quickly becoming a top pick for makeup artists and bloggers I see the line everywhere and hear nothing but great things! This lip gloss is supposed to be universally flattering on EVERYONE so I have to check it out.
9. Natasha Denona Sunset Eyeshadow Palette, $129: This is a pricey palette but this line is so high quality in my opinion it is worth it! This palette contains 15 warm tone shade of the sunset and it is a beauty!! You can create endless looks with just one palette and I hear the formula is beyond!
10. Gabrielle Chanel Eau de Parfum, $105: This is the first new scent by Chanel in over ten years and it was well worth the wait! I love it for everyday it is floral, but not too overpowering and it LASTS
OK So here are a couple pretty high end items I have on my wish list if anyone is interested in getting these for me email me for my address LOL LOL (remember 20% OFF!!!)
Tom Ford Bronzer Brush, $110 I hear nothing but great things about this insanely expensive bronzing brush....it supposedly gives you a flawless bronzing application. All things Tom Ford are on my wish list and let's face it most of you have an item or two on your list from this Luxe Brand!
Drunk Elephant The Trunk, $425 Lately I have become a total skin care junkie! I truly believe skin care is the most important thing to invest in BEFORE makeup. Drunk Elephant is high end all natural skin care line I have wanted to try for a while. This set contains all you need to achieve flawless skin with and without makeup.