I can't believe it is the last month of the year! Where has the time gone!? My little ones have been sick so I am finally posting all my favorites for November. As always, I had a hard time narrowing down all the products I have been using and loving. I have some great things from a new lip gloss to a great eye mask. In the colder months I always am looking for things that are hydrating and moisturizing and I think I found the best moisturizer for the job! I have so many fun things coming up for the end of the year. I am hosting a great shopping event, attending events and parties and then of course my favorite day! CHRISTMAS!!!! I also plan on sharing my top gift picks this week for everyone from your Secret Santa at work to all the guys in your life! I think it is a great list for every price range! So let me get started and share my favorites for November and as always comment below with any questions or to share your favorites! XOXO
1. Kaia Earth Skincare Pure Moisturizer, $89 So I discovered this on Instagram and was sent a bottle to test out and I am so happy that I was! This all nautral, vegan, chemical and paraben free moisturizer is more of a serum than a cream. Hand crafted in Italy, you shake the bottle and apply 8-12 drops and massage into your face, neck and even lips. It makes me so glowy and fresh I love it! I even love my skin without makeup because of this product!
2. PCA Skin ExLinea Peptide Smooting Serum, $108 This serum is just beyond amazing for anti-aging!!! It is a spot treatment that reduces expression lines and hydrates and firms. I use this on my forehead, crows feet ad laugh lines in conjunction with my normal daily serum (whichever one I am reaching for that day) I have seen such a difference form this product I love it! I got mine at my last visit with Dr. Margarita Lolis at SLSS in Tenafly, NJ she carries this line and I will definitely go back for more!
3. Joanna Vargas Bright Eye Hydrating Mask, 5 for $60 One of my favorite skin care lines is Joanna Vargas. Created by a celebrity facialist who treats celebs from Jessica Alba to some of the top supermodels, this eye mask detoxifies and birghtens my eye area. I love to use these before an event or a night out to give me that extra boost of brightness and tightness!!
4. Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in the shade Fenty Glow, $18 My new all time favorite gloss!! OMG you have to try this out it is a universally flattering shade and I am loving it! I wear it everyday now and love it alone or over a nude lipstick. the formula is so perfect its glossy, but not sticky and just looks and feels amazing! I have to try this whole line out!
Ok SOOOO the next three products are all by Charlotte Tilbury. I have become an addict of this line I want it ALL!!!
5. Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow, $55 So THIS right here is the most amazing primer I have used! It combines an anti-aging elixir with "complexion enhancing light diffusers to turn dull, dehydrated skin around in a flash" This really is amazing I apply it under my foundation and it gives me that glow from within. Some days when I am in a rush, I just apply this to my skin and it looks fresh and awake!!
6. Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream, $100 This really is a magic cream!! I have been using this along with Wonder Glow and it just is the perfect combo! This is a cream that Charlotte created while she was doing makeup for runway shows and the girls couldn't get enough of it, so she decided to bottle it and sell it! There is a technique to getting the most out of this cream in the way you apply it. I pat it into my face in a upward motion and tap it around my eyes and I am telling you it is INSTANT the glow and firmness and the flawless look to my skin! Yes I said INSTANT!!! If you choose one product from this list I recommend this one hands down!
7. Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Light Wand Easy Highlighter, $38 As all things Tilbury I am in love with this as well!! This is an amazing liquid highlighter that has a sponge applicator making it so easy to use anyone can acheive a gorgeous highlight. I swipe it on my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose and my cupid's bow and lightly blend for a beautiful natural highlight!
8. Bioderma Micelle Solution Makeup Removing Wipes, $9.90 I am such a fan of Micellar water so I knew I would love these makeup removing cloths! I just swipe them all over my fave and all my makeup comes off and leaves my skin so refreshed! I still use my Micellar water on my eye makeup because if I wear a lot I need an extra step.