Since my favorite past time is shopping (I mean who's isn't!?) I decided I would post my first haul. All my favorite videos by the girls on YouTube are always hauls, so I decided to do my own! Sooo here we go! I will say this is only a FEW of my faves for the season, so far and I think they are some good ones! Click on each item to get redirected to purchase! Please comment below with any questions or suggestions. Love you guys!!! XOXO
- Who What Wear's Mix Ruffle Top in blush pink $24.99-Target (if you don't know about this now you do check it out ASAP, you'll thank me later....promise!) This is a gorgeous light pink silky top that looks great paired with bold-patterned pants or a pencil skirt, or throw it on over your weekend skinnies or shorts. I love it and I love the price even more! The color is right on trend for this season as well. This whole entire line is gorgeous! I want every piece!
- BlankNYC Private Practice Faux Suede Jacket $98.00 I love this piece to throw on to run errands with the kids or meet friends for drinks. It's a great staple piece that is timeless. Oh best part, I got it on sale at Lord & Taylor a few weeks ago for $28.00! (this is sold out at Lord & Taylor)
- Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette $49.00 This palette is my new go to favorite! Create endless looks with 18 shades of peachy pinks, corals, bronzes, and pops of purples that will have you looking summer-fresh year-round! I am crazy about this and it actually smells like peaches!!! I think this palette is good for any age group from teens to mature women because of the endless options of looks that can be created.
- Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian $20.00 Where do I begin with my absolute favorite lip product EVER!!! Great lip gloss, not sticky and it's plumping to make my lips look sooooo smooth. This particular color is my favorite because it's great to swipe on over any color lipstick for that gorgeous, full pout worthy luscious lip, but I have to say I really love so many colors they offer! Some other faves of mine are Dolly, Kristen and Samantha. Buxom has so many great lip products I cannot say enough about this product line!
- Adidas Rose Gold Superstar $80.00 I have been DYING to get my hands on a pair of these forever!!! The iconic 'Superstar' goes great with everything from skirts to denim
- Design Lab Lord & Taylor Satin Bomber Jacket in Pink on sale for $49.99 One of the hottest trends this season is the bomber. There are endless looks to create with this jacket! I think everyone needs to invest in one for this season!
- Ouai Hair Oil $28.00 I am always on the look out for a great hair oil to use and this has quickly become a favorite! The website says its "A multitasking oil that smoothes frizz and seals split ends for high-gloss, super-smooth finish. Packed with African Galanga, Ama and Asian Borage oils keep color from fading and protect hair from heat damage." I will definitely be trying out more products from this line which was created by Jen Atkin, the Karadashian's personal hair stylist.
- Paul Mayer Best Quilted Leather Patent Cap Toe Flats $225 Glossy cap toes and classic quilting make these Paul Mayer ballet flats a comfy wardrobe essential. These Chanel feeling ballet flats are so comfy and I think a staple in any wardrobe. I actually picked these up at a local boutique Ginger & Cream and I only paid $100!
- m-61 Power Glow Peel $110 for 60 treatments This is probably my #1 favorite item in this haul! I started using these pads about two months ago and OMG!! My skin has never been so glowy, soft and radiant in my whole life! (I know BOLD statement right!?) I am telling you if you want that JLO glow go to Blue Mercury and pick these up!
- Drybar's Detox Dry Shampoo $23.00 THIS right here is the best dry shampoo I ever used! It's not only a dry shampoo it gives you texture and volume too! I always use this even on my freshly washed hair to give me some texture and volume. Oh, and it smells AMAZING! Drybar has tons of great products I could go on for days about! Check out their whole line!
- Good American Denim Good Legs Fray| Blue018 $189.00 OMG! These jeans are making me drool! They are so on trend and crazy flattering! I am obsessed with this line created by my fave Kardashian Khloe! I want the whole line! Skinny fit. High rise. Slimming silhouette. Medium light wash denim. Frayed hem detailing. Ripped with destruction down legs. I mean does it get any better than that!?
So that is my current favorites right now, I definitely have about 100 more I could add, but I'll stop here. Please comment below with questions or feedback I will answer each and every one of you! PLEASE follow my INSTAGRAM account beautyandtheburbsnj as well! XOXO