So this weekend it was all about my daughter Frankie. I went to The Gap and the ENTIRE STORE was 50% off!!!! So I decided to get some Spring & Summer gear for my little lady. The Gap, in my opinion is the best wearing and longest lasting for both of my kids and they always seem to have a great sale. Check out what I picked up below and click on each item to go directly to the item page on www.gap.com. Please leave any questions and comments below and I will respond back to you guys!!
1. This adorable Butterfly double-layer romper $26.99 is so adorable I would wear it! This will be so cute for a spring or summertime party with little jellies.
2. Embroidery graphic slub pullover $19.99 this is perfect with leggings and some moccasins for a day at the park.
3. My first high stretch jeggings $29.95 I couldn't resist getting my little doll her first pair of white jeans. Practical NO...Beyond Adorable YES!
4.& 5 Embellished Graphic Tee Ballerina Print $12.99 and "Bestie" print cute basic tees enough said.
6. Ruffle swim one-piece bathing suit in leopard print $24.95 how can you go wrong with a leopard print bathing suit for summertime.
7. Flutter Peplum Top in "cute girl" print $10.99 I just loved this print! Little bathing suits, beach bags, flip flops and bikes. Its the perfect tee for a beachy getaway this summer.
8. Heart Sunglasses $14.95 I'm pretty sure every girl at every age needs sparkly heart shaped sunglasses!
9. Embroidery Lace-Up Sandals $24.99 I would rock these! These sandals are right on trend for this season and I can't wait to see those chubby little feet in these!
10. Space Dye Cap Romper $24.95 Another cute little romper but this is more casual.
11. Floral Spaghetti Strap Tier Dress $22.99 This butterfly print light flowing dress is perfect for a family pool party or BBQ this summer with some cute gladiator sandals and of course some heart-shaped sunglasses!
12. Heart Print Shirred Top and Leggings $4.99 & $7.99 This outfit is so cute and I honestly had to grab it for the price alone!