So i have been so crazy the last few weeks I haven't posted on the blog BUT I'm back! I have lots going on...I had my first feature in BC the Mag and I hosted the Artist's Choice Awards at Neiman Marcus Paramus. Both were so amazing and I am so grateful to be able to do this it's a dream come true! So I am finally sharing my June Favorites with you!! Please comment below with any questions or comments. Also look out for a few more exciting posts and giveaways this week XOXO
1. Nars Monoi Body Glow, $59 This is my favorite product for a gorgeous shimmery glow for your skin. I love to pump a few drops into my body lotion to give my legs some color and glow and it smells AMAZING!
2. Giorgio Armani Rouge D'Armani in shade 509, $34 I always loved Giorgio Armani's foundation and now I am in love with their lip sticks! This is the perfect sheer pink for summertime and the formula is so soft and creamy. I wore this when I hosted the Artist's Choice Awards at Neiman Marcus.
3. Kai Body Glow Mist, $34 This is refreshing dry oil mist is formulated with hydrating jojoba oil, aloe, cucumber and chamomile. Each spritz leaves skin with a lustrous, radiant glow!
4. Cle De Peau Concealer, $70 This cult classic concealer really does the best job! I have tried a ton of concealers and this is first one that doesn't crease or get dry. I know it has a crazy price tag but it is a great investment!
5. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray, $46 THIS is possibly my all time favorite hair product! I can't say enough about it. It smells amazing, it gives volume and texture to your hair and is just the best!
6. Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar Gloss Drops, $34 Give your natural radiance a boost. This liquid illuminator creates a healthy, lit-from-within glow, instantly blurring the appearance of imperfections as it highlights. I mix a few drops in with my primer or foundation.
7. Muah Makeup & Lash Bar Glow Mask, $22 This has been one of my favorite masks that I use on a weekly basis. It's a light exfoliating, warming mask that makes my skin glow and feel amazing. I always throw this mask on before a night out to give me a flawless makeup application. (visit Muah Makeup at 347 Broadway, Westwood NJ)
8. Maison Francis Kurkdijian Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, $300 Now I know the price tag is insane on this BUT I was given some of this at Neiman Marcus and WOW. This is by the far the most amazing perfume I have ever used. I can't even describe the scent, but it just smells like nothing I have ever tried. A little goes a long way and I can still smell this on me the morning after I wear it. Put this on your wish list for a gift you won't regret it!