I have been working on this post for some time and I am so excited to finally share! I try to keep a lot of my posts about local Bergen County businesses, so I did a lot of research for this one to find some of my most favorite local jewelry lines. All these ladies have some amazing pieces that you need to check out. I love supporting local business owners and designers (ESP women!) who work hard on a daily basis and that is not easy. Please comment below with your favorites or any questions!
1. Samfa Style, www.samfastyle.com: This line is such a great one! Their pieces are perfect for layering or wearing alone. These pieces are the perfect wardrobe staples to wear everyday and with anything! I have a few of their necklace that I love to layer together and get so many compliments on them! I also love their rings and bracelets. All the pieces are very delicate and so pretty. The owner, Siham, is a local, gorgeous girl who had a vision to create the perfect feminine line for women of all ages.
2. Charmed By Alison, available at Party Girl 1 Highwood Ave., Tenafly NJ: I love the pieces that this jewelry boutique located inside a specialty dress shop offers! From layering necklaces to ear cuffs to bangles there is something for everyone. The owner, Alison, is so sweet and has such amazing style she can help you find the perfect piece for a gift or for yourself!
3. OG Gems, www.oggems.com: This line created by local sisters is for both women and men. The line was started as a hobby and then with such a great response they decided to create a business. Everything is handmade and they offer bracelets for men and women as well as necklaces. The bracelets are perfect for stacking a bunch on your arm!
4. Oliver Kelly, www.oliverkellycollection.com: I am in love with this line that has a great story behind it. Here is a little bit about the meaning of the line from their website...."Oliver Kelly offers jewelry meant to give comfort, promote healing, and aid in achieving spiritual balance. Each piece is custom-designed and made of the finest materials because it is meant to carry the energy of those who hold it and wear it. It is made to last a lifetime so it may be passed through generations to keep souls connected, bonding loved ones on a higher plane. I mean this is such a gorgeous line I would love to own all of the pieces. It was created by two local girls Jen and Sara and they come beautifully pacakaged so they are the perfect gift!
5. Ela Rae Jewelry, www.elarae.com: I have loved this line for a long time and the two girls who own this company are under 30! This line offers so many amazing layering pieces from necklaces to bracelets to hand chains. All the pieces are handmade using semi precious and precious stones. I own a few of these pieces and always get compliments on them. They are also sold in boutiques and on sites like Shopbop and Anthropologie.