I know I am always posting lots of high end products, but I do have a list of can't live without drugstore products. I always use these items pretty much everyday and all can be found at CVS, Walgreens, Target and even Amazon. Please comment below and tell me your faves from the drugstore or if you have any questions. XOXO
1. Johnson's Baby No-More-Tears Shampoo, $3.92 I love this especially when I have a set of lash extensions on. This gentle, non-irritating shampoo will take off all your eye makeup and won't damage your extensions! Most techs swear by this to keep your lashes nice and clean and fresh. I also love it to wash my makeup brushes weekly, it really deep cleans my brushes and leaves them so soft.
2. Albolene Moisturizing Cleanser, $9.74 So Albolene is kind of my best kept secret (well not anymore now!) for removing eye makeup. My mom and aunts have always used this and it is the best especially for sensitive eyes. It not only removes all my eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, it moisturizes your skin. I love it and use it everyday!
3. Tinkle Facial Razors, $4.65 Ok you probably think I am CRAZY for this one BUT they really are amazing! I always hated the peach fuzz on the side of my face even though it is extremely light. I was watching one of my favorite YouTubers, Alexandrea Garza, and she swears by these so I had to try. OMG the results were so, so good. My skin is smooth and it not only removes hair it also exfoliates. You can also remove upper lip hair and between the brows. Try them you will be hooked!
4. Milani Color Statement Lip Liner in Nude, $3.22 This liner is just as good as any high end liner in my opinion. I love this cosmetic line and have shared a few of my other faves before, but this line is my top choice. It is the perfect shade of nude and goes with all my lipsticks and glosses. The price is amazing also!
5. Simple Kind to Skin Micellar Makeup Remover Wipes, $5.99 My go to every night before I wash my face. I love these wipes because they are zero irritating and I tend to be on the sensitive side. They don't have any scent which I also love and they do the job well with just one wipe. These also contain micelles that lift dirt and makeup right from your pores.
6. Aveeno Skin Relief Gentle Scent Body Wash For Sensitive Skin - Nourishing Coconut, $6.49 I have psoriasis so I can only use Aveeno and have been for a while. This new scent, Coconut, is so so good! It is non-irritating and leaves my skin moisturized and smelling great!
7. Dove Clear Finish Invisible Dry Spray Antiperspirant, $5.49 I know most people just think deodorant is a necessity and it is, BUT once you try this you will change your mind. The scent is Clear Finish, (the name is kind of confusing, I know!) and even my husband asked what perfume I was wearing! It has a clean, fresh amazing scent I literally smell myself all day long LOL! This deodorant will not leave white marks on 100 colors and it really doesn't.