I went to Sephora today and I picked up a few new things that I had to try and a few I needed to restock. They had TONS of great things for the summertime, but I held back and only picked up a few things. I really LOVE the kits that Sephora always has to offer, if you pick anything I mention below I recommend those! They are full of tons of great products to try and they are an amazing price point always! I will link all the items below to the Sephora site. XOXO
1. Marc Jacobs Beauty Under(Cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer, $44 I have never tried this product before, but the salesgirl told me that it's her new favorite. This primer promises the refreshing feel of coconut to your face while it perfects and extends makeup wear. With its hydrating, nutrient-rich formula, it is especially ideal for normal to dry skin types to create a smooth and improved skin surface before applying foundation. It’s enriched with concentrated coconut extracts that form a natural, vitamin-rich barrier between your skin and makeup. I have pretty dry skin so I am hoping this delivers! Plus I LOVE coconut especially in the summertime.
2. Laura Mercier Candleglow Concealer and Highlighter, $32 OMG I have been trying to get my hands on this for a while! I am obsessed with the whole Candleglow line by Laura Mercier. The setting powder from this line is a product I use everyday so I couldn't wait to try this product out. Sephora's website says, "More than a concealer, more than a highlighter, the Candleglow Concealer and Highlighter’s versatile formula lightens darkness as it minimizes visible discolorations and creates a soft luminous glow—instantly brightening the look of skin."
3. Sephora Favorites Summer Hair Saviors, $38 I had to get this because the price was so amazing and the amount of products they give is crazy! From deep conditioners to dry shampoo, this kit has everything you need to give you fabulous summer hair. Oh and it comes in a hot pink shimmery travel bag so how can you go wrong!?
4. Tarte Girls Just Wanna Have Sun, Bronzer and Sunset Set, $17 For this price I also had to try this adorable set! It comes with a self tanner for the body and one for the face and also a bronzing lotion that is waterproof in case you don't have time to wait for the self tanner to kick in! Oh and it also has one of my FAVORITE bronzers Park Avenue Princess. This is such a cute set!
5. Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe, $21 I have used this product since it came out a few years back. I have to be honest I have been obsessed with Benefit's brow pencil, but Sephora was out of my color so I went for my old stand by. This is a really great brow pencil. It mimics small hairs and fills in my brows flawlessly!