So I always love a great deal (who doesn't) but I DO have an ongoing "Wish List" of high end items that I am wishing for. Here they are just a few of the many I would die to own! If anyone would like to anonymously buy me some of these things I wouldn't be mad!!! Click on product names below to be redirected to all sites for purchase as always. Any questions or comments please write below. XOXO
1. Creme de la Mer, $170/1oz. This has been around forever I just have never brought myself to spring for it! The "Miracle Broth" promises that firmness improves, lines, wrinkles and the look of pores become less visible and skin looks virtually ageless. Even the driest complexions are renewed and rejuvenated. I eventually will try this but it is definitely a wish list item.
2. Oribe Mask for Beautiful Color, $63: I absolutely LOVE all products by Oribe. I wasn't sure it would be all that it's hyped up to be and the price tag made me a little scared LOL (shampoo and conditioner is about $100 for both!) BUT these products really are fabulous and whenever I do use them I can see and feel a difference. Everything from the packaging and the scent of their products is luxury all the way. This mask promises to enhance color, repair hair and glossify and I am sure it does!
3. Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask, $162: OK so you probably are thinking who is buying a $160 face mask. WELL you really have to try this product to understand the hype. Where do I begin....I have used this mask and my skin has never been more amazing from any other mask and I have tried TONS. I use it before a night out and the glow I get from it I mean I feel like JLO!!! This Black Rose Mask is a soothing skin care mask rich in trace elements, vitamins and plant extracts which acts instantly on the signs of aging and fatigue to rejuvenate skin and restore vitality. If you are ever able to try it I recommend it highly! Stop at their counter for a sample.
4.Creed Aventus for Her, $270: While I was visiting the Beauty Department at Neiman Marcus I was blown away by the knowledge their perfume experts have on fragrances! It was very interesting learning from them the meaning behind fragrances and exactly how they are made etc. Creed is a known brand that even royalty wears. This is their new scent that is very floral and fresh, perfect for summer! There is also a version for men that I hear is to die for!
5. Louis Vuitton Nice Bb, $885: Not really much to say for this one. What woman (or man in some cases) wouldn't want to travel with this gorgeous Louis Vuitton makeup case!?
6. Mason Pearson Popular Mixture Hair Brush, $205: Crafted with 8 rings of fine boar bristle and nylon tufts, the brush spreads sebum oil evenly over strands for more beautiful, healthy hair without split ends or irritation to the scalp. I would never purchase this for myself but I would love it!!!