Over the years I have purchased endless amounts of palettes for my face and eyes. Some were ok and some I keep going back to time after time. To me, palettes are the best and so easy to have a collection of shades and looks all in one and they travel well also. Here is my favorites that I probably use most days and also travel with. As always, comment below with questions and click on product names to be redirected to purchase!!!
1. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette: This palette is the one I am currently using on a daily basis. With 18 shades of peachy pinks, corals, bronzes, and pops of purples I can create so many different looks from easy daytime to a gorgeous date night look. Oh and it smells like fresh peaches also!
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette: This palette is an essential eyeshadow collection that includes fourteen shades, including neutral and berry tones. I love all Anastasia Beverly Hills products and this palette is so amazing I keep going back to it. The formula of these shadows is so good and they last for hours. I usually use this palette more for a night out look than everyday.
3. Tarte Tartelette Palette: This all matte shadow is perfect for everyday! I love an all matte palette because there are endless options for looks and this palette is very natural and pretty. I always travel with this palette because it's just easy and has a great mirror inside.
4. Benefit Cheek Parade Bronzer & Blush Palette: This is a limited edition palette that has five FULL SIZE bronzers and blushes. My all time favorite bronzer is Hoola I always seem to go back to it. It's perfect for all over bronzing, contouring and also for the crease in m eyes. I also love the blushes this palette comes with that includes a gorgeous new blush called GALifornia. It is the perfect pinky, peachy glowy summer blush.
5. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette: I am obsessed with highlighting as most girls are, and this is such a beautiful highlighting palette! It comes with three shades perfect for anyone. I also use the lighter shade as an all over powder to give me that glow from within look. Hourglass has some of my favorite highlight products out of any brand.