Summer time is the best time, but not always for your hair. Days in the sun and in the pool can destroy your hair unless you take care of it. I love beachy waves all year long and especially in the summer which is the perfect time of year to air dry hair and let it be! Lately the products below have been making my hair healthy and summer ready. Please comment below with any questions or comments.
1. Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt: I know this sounds so strange a scrub for your hair!? BUT it is so great I love it! This scrub detoxes your scalp and hair and leaves it so full of volume and shine it really is crazy good. I usually do it once a week to get rid of all the build up from the week, which is usually dry shampoo. My scalp just feels so fresh and clean which also leads to better circulation in the scalp and hair growth. Try it out!
2. Briogeo Don't Despair Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask: This intensive, once a week conditioning treatment is good for all hair types and doesn't contain any sulfates, silicones or parabens. It restores essential hydration and natural vibrancy to dry, brittle, over-processed, hair and also contains a complex to protect against future damage. This is the perfect treatment to use after a vacation in the sun and water it leaves my hair so silky and shiny!
3. VERB Ghost Oil: I love this smoothing oil because it is weightless and dry, it is not greasy at all. I have dry, coarse hair and a small amount of this gives me so much shine and reduces frizz and it smells AMAZING!!!
4. Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray: I always talk about this line of hair products because to me, they are the best! I love this spray because it gives me beachy waves without any stickiness like a lot of sprays like this do. It smells amazing and gives me gorgeous natural beachy hair that looks like a day spent at the beach!
5. Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Spray: This is the perfect sunscreen to apply to your scalp and hair. It is SPF 50 and not greasy at all I always use it right before I head to the beach or the pool.