When I sat down to write this I did not realize how hard it would be!!! Narrowing down this list to a few items was HARD I love fall fashion and this year there is so many great pieces that I want to add to my wardrobe. Below I have just small handful of what is on my Fall Wishlist. Click on the links to be connected to purchase all these items. I also put individual photos of each item below the post (I need to get some lessons on page layout anyone want to volunteer!?) As always, comment below or message me with any questions or to share your faves for fall!! Also this week my interview with Coffee with Marci will air, I'll be visiting a few new spots, a salon, a makeup studio and couple new boutiques in the area. Oh and the new issue of BC the Mag will be out in a couple weeks and it will include, as usual, my favorites and a new feature you NEED to check out! This Fall I have so many exciting events I am attending I can't wait XOXO OK now let's get to the good stuff!!!
1. ZARA Blazer with Sleeve Ruffle, $49: While I was researching items for this "Wish List" I of course had to check out zara.com and I cam across this gorgeous blazer with a ruffle sleeve. Ruffles are huge this season and this will definitely be a staple in my fall wardrobe. Dress it up or down it has endless options AND THE PRICE!!!!
2. Honey Punch Ruffled Cold Shoulder Sweatshirt, $50: This adorable vibrant green knit sweatshirt is perfect for a fall day with some skinny jeans and over knee boots I will get a ton of use out of it!
3. Quay x Kylie Hidden Hills Shield Sungalsses, $75: Quay has quickly become my favorite line of shades. This pair is so cool and different than the usual Aviator style I go for. They are from their collab with Kylie Jenner. The price point on this line is great and I just love every pair they offer.
4. Gucci Marmont Matelasse Mini Bag, $1590: This is definitely a wish list item, but I am OBSESSED!!! I am loving all the newness being done by Gucci I want every piece. This bag is a classic that can be used for years to come. Did you guys see how I can justify a big purchase LOL it will last years so why not splurge!?
5. Zella Cece Higg Waist Open Knee Leggings, $65: I love this line acitve wear line available at Nordstrom. These leggings are great to workout in or just for daily running around with a cool pair of sneakers.
6. BP Leopard Scarf, $19: Scarves are always in my wardrobe for fall and this is the perfect leopard print to add some fun to a t shirt and jeans and the price it's a no brainer!
7. Stuart Weitzman 'Highland' Over the Knee Boot in the color Topo Suede, $478 (original price was $798!): I have been obsessing over these for the past couple years and they still are on my wish list. This is the perfect taupey grey over the knee boot! It's perfect for skinny jeans, leggings and any cute short dresses for fall. They are not that cheap but they are on sale and the quality can't be beat with this brand.
8. Sole Society Mikayla Faux Leather & Suede Satchel, $79: I wanted to include a moderately priced handbag that everyone can afford and this is the perfect fall bag for everyday! I love the leather and suede look and it is kind of inspired by Givency. It has tons of room and is a perfect transition bag for fall.
9. Halogen Corbin Genuine Calf Hair Slide Loafer in Leopard Print, $89.95: I have been dying for a pair of leopard slides and had a hard time deciding which pair to get. I went with these and they are perfect. I can even wear them now with a pair of cut offs or a denim skirt.
10. Trouve Twist Front Dress in the color Burgundy Stem, $69: I love to have a couple easy, solid color dresses in my wardrobe that are good for going casual or dressing up. This dress is perfect for a dinner date paired with a cool leather jacket and some boots or heels or even with a pair of adidas and a denim jacket. It's easy and comfy and flattering.
11. AQUA Metallic Bomber Jacket, $88: I LOVE this for a cool statement piece for fall. Bombers are so in and this follows that trend and the metallic trend. It is so cute over all black or just a white tee and some boyfriend jeans.
12. Everly Floral Print Woven Maxi Dress, $59: Floral is huge right now and this would be so cute with some suede booties and a denim jacket. I love it!
13. Sancutary Maya Plaid Poet Blouse, $89: This is perfect with either black or denim. I love the flowy, ruffly sleeves and how it is a very feminine version of a plaid shirt.