So I have been totally slacking on the blog lately!!! I have to admit I have been mainly posting over on Instagram, BUT I plan on posting at least once a week now!!! I have been reviewing and attending lots of fun events and places in the area. This past weekend I was at the Project Beauty event at Neiman Marcus in Paramus. I got to see so many great things for fall in makeup, skincare and fashion. I want to share with you some great things for fall! I love fall for fashion, makeup and the change of season it really is my favorite time of year and it leads right into the Holiday Season! Check out below some of my new favorites for the season. As always ask any questions below. XOXO
1. Rouge Dior Lipstick in the shade 999, $35.00: Ok so I never wear red but I think this lipstick has changed my mind. This is a universal red that looks good on everyone! Since red is the color of the season I may have to get used to this!
2. Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Palette in The Dolce Vita, $53: Charlotte Tilbury is one of my absolute favorite makeup lines I love everything! This eyeshadow quad is THE perfect fall palette for day and night. The shadows are pigmented and creamy and do not crease or fade.
3. Loreal Voluminous Lash Paradise, $9.99: This is such a great drugstore find and it is a perfect dupe for TooFaced Better Than Sex Mascara!
4. Touch In Sol No Poreblem Primer, $18.00: I am in love with this primer right now! Hides pores, softens wrinkles and makes my skin smooth and radiant! This primer is also a great price point!
5. Josie Maran Surreal Skin Argan Finishing Balm, $36: This is a product I have never seen before and I am loving it. Instead of the normal setting spray it's a setting balm that you apply with your finger tips and it leaves your skin dewy and fresh and glowing.
6. Nurse Jaime Instant Uplift, $69: This is a really cool skin care tool I discovered from some YouTubers that I follow. It was created by a celebrity dermatologist in California. I was skeptical at first but once I used this tool I was amazed!! The other morning I had an event to attend and I woke up a little puffy from allergies and i whipped out my roller and rolled away under my eyes and in less than a minute the puffiness went down. This wand has a cooling effect and helps to lift and tighten your skin. I will be trying all of the products that Nurse Jaime offers in her line!
7. Chanel Gabrielle Chanel Eau Parfum, $105: This is the first new perfume that Chanel has released in ten years so it is a big deal. I love the feminine scent of this perfume it is perfect for everyday.
8. Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Ultra-Longwear Foundation, $48.00: I can't say enough about this brand. Laura Mercier is always my go to for all my skin makeup needs. This is a 15 hour long wear matte finish that has a medium to full coverage.
9. Sigma F35 Tapered Highlighter Brush, $25: This is my go to highlight brush for years! I love this brand the brushes are so good and last! This give me the perfect amount of highlight and blends it perfectly.
10. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer, $25: This is become a new favorite to me and probably everyone else in the makeup industry! I love how it lasts all day, doesn't crease and looks like you aren't even wearing concealer!