I wanted to share a few of the products I picked up over the last few days that I am loving! I am currently obsessed with the store Blue Mercury. It is smaller than a Sephora, but has so many great product lines I love from Nars to Oribe, I just love this store right now! If you do go into the Closter NJ location, please tell them Beauty and the Burbs sent you xoxo.... I also have a confession to make I am a QVC junkie!!! I never thought I would say that but I truly am! They have some amazing lines like IT Cosmetics and Josie Maran. When they offer products on Easy Pay I mean how can a girl resist!? Lately I have been going back time and again to to my IT Cosmetics products....they rock!!! Check them out if you haven't already..... I have a couple skin care products and some makeup products mentioned below. Please let me know if you have any questions or share some of your current faves with me!!!
1. Caudalie Beauty Elixir, $18 & $49: I forgot how much I LOVE this product line. This is a french line that incorporates the power of antioxidants found in grapes. I love this Elixir because it has so many uses! It can be a makeup primer, a toner, a refresher and tightens pores. The scent is so amazing and refreshing and leaves my skin fresh and glowing any time of day!!! This is sold out online right now, but is available in store at Blue Mercury in Closter Plaza.
2. Nars Blush in the Shade Deep Throat, $30: So I have always been a fan of Nars blush in the iconic shade Orgasm. My girl in Blue Mercury turned me on to this shade and I am LOVING it!!! Similar to Orgasm in that it is a peachy, pink shade, but it doesn't have as much shimmer to it. It is the perfect blush for everyday and so pigmented and lasts!
3. Laura Mercier Matte Caviar Stick Eye Colour in the shade Au Naturel, $29: I am so excited Laura Mercier created her caviar sticks in matte shades now and they are PERFECT for everyday use! I have been using her Caviar Sticks for a while and love how they glide on and don't crease or wear off all day. Shimmer colors were only available until now. I love this shade to swipe on for a quick natural eye when I am on the go. The matte sticks are sold out online as well, but visit Blue Mercury for one!!!
4. it Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Illumination Poreless Finish Airbrush Pressed Powder & The Heavenly Luxe Wand Ball Powder Brush Set, $38: So I picked this set up from QVC and if sold separately it would retail for $77 so you see my obsession with QVC is justified!!! I love this finishing powder to erase pores and leave my skin glowing. The brush is amazingly high quality and works so well.
5. it Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Melting Cleansing Balm, $35: Lately there has been a craze over cleansing balms, so I had to try this! This is an instant makeup remover and isn't harsh to your skin it is so soft and has anti aging serums built right in!! It melts away makeup instantly and takes away all impurities. I am so in love with how my skin feels after I use this product.