I posted a photo the other day on my Instagram page and I wanted to give a little detail on the products I featured. I wrote about my Nannette de Gaspe dry face mask on my Instagram post, which is so amazing, but I didn't get to go into detail about the other products, so here we go! Winter time is the time for extra moisturizing products, serums and heavy duty skin care. I am normally dry to begin with so in the winter I love to really amp up my dry skin care routine! These products are my go to products every day they make me glowy and hydrated and leave me dreaming of warmer days to come! Let me know your favorite winter time skin care products!
1. Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter(available in stores only): I have been using this for a while and it is by far my favorite body butter! It is thick and rich and makes me so soft and silky! Oh and it's FIVE DOLLARS!!!!! I keep a stash of these in my linen closet for the entire winter it is the best!
2. Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater: This is a staple in my makeup arsenal for setting my face after my makeup application. BUT in the winter time I use this throughout the day when I am feeling dry and dealing with the elements outside like wind and snow this soothes and moisturizes my skin whenever I need a refresher.
3. Kaia Earth Pure Moisturizer: When the days get cold this is the type of moisture my skin needs. This is a thick, nutrient rich facial serum/oil that is organic and all natural. I feel so hydrated and glowy when I am using this on my face, I even layer it under my moisturizer for a super charged dose of hydration!
4. Patchology Night Eye Gels: I love these any time of the year BUT in the winter time I love the extra boost of hydration under my eyes. It soothes and depuffs also and only needs FIVE MINUTES to work! I usually leave them on a little longer which only benefits my undereyes more, but if you are in a hurry five minutes will do the trick!
5. Tula Day & Night Moisturizer: I cannot say enough about this product. It is rich in probiotics and smells amazing and leaves my skin moisturized and glowing all day long.