Hey guys! So I have not shared my favorites on here in a while I am so busy with things and let's be honest time flies!!! I cannot believe its mid-March already! I have been hosting events the past month and trying out TONS of new things so I kind of wanted to share what I am loving right now. I have lots of skin care and some really great makeup and hair care products. So let's get to it!
1. Beauty RX Advanced 10% Exfoliating Pads: This product was sent to me and since I am a huge fan of exfoliating I knew I would love them. Created by a NYC dermatologist, these pads gently remove dead skin, unclog pores and reveal a more youthful complexion. I use them two to three times a week and I have seen a huge difference in my skin! I recommend using them at night.
2. Kiehls Tumeric and Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Mask: This "instant" facial brightens and energizes dull, tired skin to restore a healthy glow. It contains Tumeric to even out skin tone and Cranberry Seeds for a natural exfoliant. I love doing this mask before I apply my makeup for an event or a night out. My skin is soft, glowing and makeup goes on flawlessly.
3. Biossance Squalane & Vitamin C Rose Oil: This has been my go to serum for the past few weeks and I love it! This Vitamin C rich oil leaves my skin hydrated, fuller and brighter. I use it before my daily moisturizer but it can be used alone as well.
4. Amore Pacific Luminous Effect Brightening Serum: This high end skin care line really delivers! I was given this from Neiman Marcus in Short Hills to test out and review. I have been using this serum at night to revitalize my skin's brightness and to fade dark spots and I have seen an overall improvement. I also LOVE the scent it smells so good!
5. Charlotte Tilbury Brightening Youth Glow: My number one favorite makeup line is Charlotte Tilbury so when I saw this product I had to get it! I love this primer because it gives me an instant glow and blurs out my imperfections, leaving my skin ready for my foundation which goes on flawlessly over this product. Some days, I even use this along with Charlotte's Magic Cream and NOTHING ELSE.
6. Glo Skin Beauty FIll Perfecting Primer: So besides my beloved Youth Glow, I am loving this primer specifically for my under eye area. This fills in fine lines leaving my under eye area looking and feeling airbrushed! I love this primer for certain areas of the face, not for an all over primer. I love how my concealer look on top of this product it really is an amazing find! Check out Premierlook.com for tons of medical grade skincare and great makeup lines!
7. Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara: I know there is a HUGE mascara market and everyone has their faves, but this one is truly great! I do have lash extensions on, but I always like to coat my lower lashes with mascara and this leaves them black and long and full with one coat. It never clumps or gets cakey either.
8. Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist: I FINALLY got my hands on this cult classic face mist and OH MY GOD! Where has this been all my life!? Tatcha is a Japanese brand that I love and this product is probably my new favorite from the line. I love how it sets my makeup and the mist is so fine my face isn't wet or sticky from it, it's just flawless, hydrated and glowing! I even use this through out the day to refresh my skin.
9. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in the shade Pillow Talk: Another great product from this line is this lip liner. I never really used liner for my lips, but now that I have been using this product I can't live without it! It is the perfect pinky nude that goes with endless shades of lipstick and gloss. It's creamy and moisturizing and just the best!
10. Willing Beauty XO Lip Oil: My new lip balm obsession!!! OMG this lip oil contains coconut, argan, marula and avocado oils that leave your lips balmy and glossy and full. I went through a tube of it within three weeks it is that good!
11. Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Perfume: OK so this is a very, very high end perfume and I never thought I could stray from my Baccarat 540 BUT this is a gorgeous, feminine, sexy scent that lasts and lasts. I never understood the difference in more pricier fragrances but now I do. This scent contains rose, patchouli and sandalwood which are my favorites.
12. Tresemme Compressed Micro Mist Hairspray: I normally only buy R & Co hair spray but I saw a commercial for this product and it interested me, so I tried it out...for a drugstore hairspray this is a great product! I always use hairspray when I create beach waves, which is most days and this is a brushable light weight hairspray. I love that it comes out like a light mist instead of a concentrated stream of spray.