Finally Spring seems to be here! I am loving this warmer weather and being outdoors... it is the best! I have been researching some new amazing products, some I have on my wish list (which is a MILE long at this point) and some I have recently purchased. This week, most products are makeup, but I do have a few great skin care finds. Comment below and let me know "What's On Your Radar" this week I love hearing about new products!!!
1. Kjaer Weis Lip Gloss in the shade Treasure: This pale coral nude gloss is perfect for Spring and works over tons of my lipstick shades! I recently discovered this organic and sustainable luxury brand and it is beautiful and these glosses are probably some of my new favorites out there! Lots of the shades are sold out but definitely check this brand out!
2. Pat McGrath Matte Trance Lipsticks: I have been obsessing over all thing Pat McGrath lately! These matte lipsticks are worth every penny! Creamy, luxe packaging and long lasting. I have the shade Peep Show which is a soft pink peach nude. I want every shade! Also, her eyeshadow palettes are to die for!
3. Stila Kajal Eyeliner: I have heard so much lately about this liner and had to try it! I am always looking for a long lasting liner especially for my water line and this is it! A highly pigmented liner that will last all day and looks amazing!
4. Guerlain L'Or Primer: Ok if you want a serious luxe primer than this is it! This primer contains actual flecks of 24 karat gold!!! This primer claims to deliver a radiant glow to the skin and flawless foundation application.
5. Tarte Maneater Palette: I love how this palette is perfect for everyday and even nights out...I was searching for a go to palette to use on the regular and this to me is the best and reasonable. These shadows are so pigmented and beautiful pretty much on any skin tone.
6. Tatcha Dewy Skin Mask: If you have read my blog in the past you know my love for this brand! Tatcha Dewy Skin Mist is my holy grail setting spray, so when I saw this I had to grab it! This mask leaves your skin hydrated glowing and flawless! I highly recommend!
7. Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder: Another holy grail for me is Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder and Bronzer, so when I saw this just came out I had to get my hands on it! Right now it is sold out on Sephora, but I will pick it up soon! This powder claims to blur pores, fine lines and wrinkles and give an airbrushed finish. If this is anything like their other products, I am sure it will become a staple in my arsenal!
8. Belief True Cream Aqua Bomb: I love a good moisturizer and with a name like Aqua Bomb I am sold! Made by a Korean company, reviews have said this rivals La Mer moisturizer and at a fraction of the cost (around $42) I have to try it!