So I wanted to start sharing every week products that I am wanting to try or that are coming out soon. I am always watching YouTube and checking out new products launches at Sephora and other stores around the web... I have a "Loves" list on Sephora that is a mile long LOL. I am really into skincare these days because I think that if you have a great skin care regimen then everything else falls in to place, makeup application is easier and you don't actually need much makeup! Below is just a small list of all the things I want to try out, every week I will share more with you guys! Please let me know what products you are trying out or wanting I love hearing about all your favorites!!!!
1. Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum: SO I have literally been obsessing over this line for the past couple weeks watching every review and reading up on it and all I have seen are AMAZING reviews! This serum is jam packed with a powerful antioxidant complex, nutrients and fruit enzymes. Drunk Elephant uses all clean ingredients in all their products and I am trying to change over all my products to "clean products"
2. Drunk Elephant Framboos Glycolic Night Serum: This serum resurfaces and refines the skin overnight with 12% AHA/BHA to reveal a more radiant and smoother complexion.
3. Son & Park Beauty Water: Korean beauty is the latest craze right now and I am dying to try out this brand. This multi tasking toner and beauty water contains a gentle exfoliant and is used after you cleanse your face to leave a perfect canvas to apply your makeup to.
4. YSL Touche Eclat All-In-One Glow: Tons of YouTubers have been raving about this product so I had to include it. This all in in one tinted moisturizer evens complexion, eliminates dullness and smoothes fine lines giving you an all over luminous glow. I think this is perfect for Spring and Summer days when I don't want to have something really heavy on my face.
5. Tan Luxe The Gradual: This time of year we all want to be tan and let's face it most of these self tanners leave us orangey or with a nasty odor. Well this brand claims to be a fast drying, natural, nice smelling option. It is a lotion/oil hybrid that also contains a Cellulite complex that firms the skin, reduces the appearance of Cellulite (this has me sold on it alone!) and gives you a soft subtle glow.
6. Tom Ford Cream & Powder Eye Shadow Duo in the shade Golden Peach: These shadow duos are beyond gorgeous! This duo to me is perfect for Spring and Summer to give you that shimmery peachy glow to your lids. It contains a cream shadow and a powder that work together to create the perfect eye!