I am finally sharing this post after feeling under the weather I am BACK! I wanted to share my night time routine because lately I have especially been loving a new line that is a huge part of my routine now. I think a night routine is very important because at night your skin can really recover from the day from makeup, toxins and even the sun. I love to mask at least 3 times a week so I included two of my favorites (there are TONS I have tried and still use but I am sharing my top two). So please let me know if you have any questions or share with my your skincare routine!
1. Remove Makeup: I have been loving the new cleansing facial wipes by one of my favorite brands, Patchology. The new Clean AF (LOL) wipes remove all traces of my makeup both face and eye and leave my skin hydrated and ready to be cleansed.
2. Cleanse: The staple in my skin care routine that never changes is my holy grail Philosophy Purity Made Simple. I just love how deep cleaning this product is and I can even remove the most waterproof eye makeup with this cleanser with zero irritation! I have tried so many and always go back to this amazing product!
3. Serum & Treatments: So the new line I am OBSESSING over is called Skin Better Science and I am blown away by the results! This line is only available at dermatologists offices you cannot find it anywhere else, not even online. The creator invented Restalyne so they know a lot about intensive skincare treatments. So at night I start with the Interfuse Intensive Line treatment all over my forehead. This product relaxes the apperance of expression lines with a blend of 5 different cosmetic and injectable grade hyaluronic acids. This is truly an "injectable in a bottle". Next, I use the Interfuse EYE treatment on my undereyes and it reduces the appearance of fine lines, puffiness and skin darkening. I love how hydrated and smooth it leave my undereye skin. Last, is the best part of this step, the Alpharet Overnight Face Cream. This Allure Magazine breakthrough beauty award winner, really delivers! In as little as 4 weeks, yuo will wake up with brighter, younger looking skin thanks to a unique compound of alpha hydroxy acids combined with a retinoid. I have noticed such a huge change in my skin's tone and texture that I will always include this product in my regimen it is THAT GOOD! Click the link above to learn more about the products and to find a retailer near you!
4. Moisturize: Now if I wanted to I could end with Step 3, but I do have some dryness so I like to add in extra overnight moisture. I love the plant based, clean skincare called Kaia Earth. The Intensive Botanical Night Cream is so creamy and hydrating I have been waking up with gorgeous glowing skin! The moisturizer contains Vitamin E and Rose and boosts the skins natural barrier to leave your skin so velvety and soft it is amazing!
5. Weekly Masks: So at least three times a week I love to do some kind of hydrating or exfoliating treatment. I am obsessed with Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask it is so hydrating and nourishing for the skin I use this at least twice a week. It contains vitamins, ceramides and antioxidants which leave skin dewy and glowing and fabulous! I cannot say enough about this product it is definitely another holy grail item for me. A new favorite which is more of an intensive exfoliating treatment I use once a week, is the Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial. Guys, this treatment is like nothing I have ever used I am obsessed! The whole line is amazing and I am slowly trying all the products they offer. This treatment contains 25%AHA and 2%BHA to give you a serious at home resurfacing to reveal younger more youthful skin. I cannot believe how smooth, soft and retexturized this product is leaving my skin I HIGHLY recommend it!