Guys how is it already May!? Time is flying by as I get older I swear! So in April I tried out soooo many products it was crazy I mean I am not complaining it was just a lot. I narrowed my list to some of the most amazing products I have tried in a long time! From a life changing night time serum ( yes you read that right) to a gorgeous liquid shadow I am obsessing over, I think that you are going to love these products! I also have a few events coming up this month and would love to see all of you there! Check out my Instagram from all the details about each event I have so much fun at these events it's a chance to meet all of my amazing followers!!! I want to also ask you guys if you do purchase any of the products I mention can you post a photo on your social media and tag me in it!? I would love to see who likes what and as always comment below or email me with any questions or comments or to share some of your faves!
1. Skinbetter Alpharet Overnight Cream: Ok so if you saw what I said above, this is truly a LIFE CHANGING SERUM! This Allure Magazine and In Style magazine award winner really delivers. It improves skin's texture and tone and reduces wrinkles significantly in four weeks with little or no irritation! If you choose one product to purchase this month, I would choose this! Only available through Dermatologists or Plastic Surgeons, check out their site to find a local supplier. If you live in Bergen County visit Dr. Eileen Trokhan in Closter to pick yours up!
2. Kaia Earth Intensive Botanical Night Cream: From one of my favorite Organic Skin Care lines, this night cream is rich, soothing and intensely moisturizing. I love how hydrated I still feel in the morning and I love that I am doing something all natural for myself!
3. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial: One of my new obsessions is the brand Drunk Elephant. This weekly treatment is hands down on the top of my list as the best serious at home treatment. With a whopping 25% AHA as well as 2% BHA and Lactic, Citric and Salicylic Acids, this product gently exfoliates the pore line which get rids of dead skin cells, I only do this once a week and the results have been amazing!
4. Lash Star Eyelash Curler: I got the chance to meet the fab creator behind this brand at an event and she so generously sent me over a mascara (which I have shared as a favorite in the past) and a lash curler. This curler is so beyond amazing I cannot believe the difference in my lashes! It is a staple in my daily routine now, the quality and the results are great!
5. Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Brow Pencil: I never thought I would stray from my holy grail Benefit Brow Pencil, but this is a game changer I love how much control I have with the pencil and the precision it is high quality and really works well.
6. Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in Kitten Karma: Years ago, my go to makeup brand was Stila and my favorite eye shadow shade was Kitten. Now theres a liquid shadow called Kitten Karma and it is beautiful! So pigmented and sparkly and looks so pretty for a night out!
7. Laura Mercier Flawless Fusion Concealer: Another product you need to run out and get right away! This medium coverage formula is so light weight and blendable and LASTS this is a holy grail product for me hands down.
8.Living Proof PHD Dry Shampoo: I am living for how great this dry shampoo works! I have heard about it in the past, and just thought how good can a dry shampoo really be!? Well this is the best I have ever used! The volume, the amazing clean feeling, the texture of my hair..I can get at least four days out of my blow out using this product!
9. Laura Mercier Extreme Neutrals Palette: I was given this by a friend and kind of put it to the side and as I was going through my makeup drawer one day, I stumbled on this palette and decided to finally try it out. Well, I have been using on the regular ever since! It is the perfect, highly pigmented palette for every day use!
10. Philosophy Pure Grace Nude Rose Perfume: I have always loved Amazing Grace for years and this new addition is so perfect for the spring and summer! It's a combination of rose and musk and I just love it for the daytime in the warmer months.